Fish Ciprofloxacin 250 mg (100 Count)Fish Mox Fish Flex.com
When one or more of your fish are dealing with a bacterial infection, the whole tank suffers. You can help your finned friends feel better and watch your aquarium thrive again with Ciprofloxacin Tablets from Fish Aid Antibiotics. This synthetic, broad spectrum medication is used treat different strains of bacteria that can plague your fish. It can help combat several common diseases, including fin rot, saddleback disease and black patch necrosis. Fish Aid's formula is even flexible enough to fight fresh and salt water furunculosis. Plus, it works to stop bacteria from replicating or repairing its DNA—so it may work against pathogens that don’t respond to other antibiotics.Key Benefits
- Helps to combat many common fish ailments including fin rot, saddleback disease and black patch necrosis.
- Works to halt the multiplication of bacteria and help fight off infections.
- Designed to tackle all gram-positive and most gram-negative bacteria.
- Easily dissolves in water, creating a convenient medicinal bath.
- This unique formula is developed to work on both saltwater and freshwater fish.